CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday 1 November 2007

Lessons
Whatever you value most, in this world of material things,
Take it outside,
Shred it break it,
Rip it to bits,

In the sweet open air, of that place you call home,
Breathe deeply,
Break it shred it,
Smash it to pieces,

Stand well back, and face your destruction,
Then feel me,
Broken shredded
Beyond repair,

This is how I felt, as you crushed my life,
As you walked,
Uncaring Unfeeling,
Desolation the end result,

Wind blowing slight,
Pieces blown to the side,
Swept into a corner,
This how I moved, a jumble of pieces,

A Pulsating mass,
Radiating pain,
Pieces rejoining,
As time passes, like a dog licking its wounds,

Pensive movement,
Afraid of more pain,
Alone in the world,
Eyes re-awakening, to the other lives that carried on.

As I rebuild,
Take stock,
Begin to move forward,
I forever carry regret in mind, pain in my heart
2002

0 comments: