CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday 7 August 2008

MIssing You.....

I miss your gentle touch, your warm breath against my cheek,
How you giggle when tickled, your cute shapely feet.

I find my self talking out loud, as if your still here,
I wish it were really true, that you were still near.

I wish I could turn back the clock, return to a gentler past,
A time when we were happy, we knew our love would last.

Alas you tell me plainly, that we can never be,
As again I hear those awful words, that "you don't love me".

Those words that strip my heart, leave it bleeding and in two,
words can never describe the pain, as you said " we were through".

But Sandy I can't stop loving you, I want to love you forever,
these feelings they won't go away, no release for me, never.


I feel the pain most nights, it doesn't get any better,
I find myself praying you'll call, hoping for a letter.

A chance to redeem myself, you'll tell me it's a silly dream,
darling I still want you home, I want to be a team.

O know we had our problems, as all couples often do,
but I need you to know, that I still love you.


People all try to give advice, but they can't know this pain,
which drives me close to madness, sometimes I fear insane.


I long so much for your smile, to feel you tender skin,
to hold you tightly in my arms, warm and safe within.

At times I feel I'm dying, sruggling against the tide,
scared for my sanity, you, no longer by my side.


I want you back at home with me, once again truly mine,
I hope one day you will return, if given enough time.

2001

0 comments: